Home Forums Businex Pro slidebar to heading

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

HI how to add slidebar to heading instead of a static image just like for a demo version ?

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello @lukit1987 ,

Do you mean slider section of the home page?

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

yeees

screen

I can not deal with it ;( I can set only one static photo…. tekst

how to run it ? thanks

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Thank you for your information. You can add the slider items from easy Custom Post Types (left sidebar navigation named “Slider” in dashboard). Then Add new slider items. And for slider setting options, Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Front Page Options > Slider. For more detail, please have a look at the Theme documentation, point number 12. HOW TO MANAGE SLIDERS? Refer below link or go it from the theme detail page;

http://keonthemes.com/doc/businex-pro/

Regards!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for your answer !

hmmmm did not work…

admin panel -> slider -> add new -> all completed marked at the bottom enable

later

Appearance > Customize > Front Page Options > Slider selected “Enable Posts Slider”

and it does not work anymore, only a single image is displayed, not a slider… :(((

I have no idea what it can be…

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello,

We think you haven’t set Front page yet. If so, please create a new page and choose a Front page (Page template) for it. Please refer 2. FRONT PAGE SETUP section in the theme documentation. And please send your Site URL and WP admin credential to our email id: [email protected]
      So we can check on your site and identify the real problem for you.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.