- [03 May, 2017] Added terms for WordPress theme licensing
- Binding Agreement : The following terms and conditions are the rules by which you agree to be bound when purchasing a Product from Keon Themes. You agree that you are legally bound by these terms and conditions when you (i) successfully purchase a Product; or when you (ii) use or make use of any purchased Keon Themes Product.
- Amendments: You understand and agree that these terms and conditions can change without notice.
- Theme License: All our WordPress themes, plugins and frameworks are licensed under the GNU general public license. So, you may use them on as many websites as you like and you can distribute them as well. Please check the license.txt file in your theme folder after you download the theme.
- Services: Keon Themes is your destination for premium themes and plugins for your WordPress website. Our themes and plugins are sold as a digital download through our website. You may also receive support through our website via email or our support forums. By using our Service, you’ll be able to design your website at the fraction of the cost of hiring a web designer.
- Themes Compatibility: Our themes are developed and fine-tuned for WordPress 4.7 or higher, any version prior to that may have problems with some theme functionality. The minimal requirement for our themes is the same as WordPress, which is version 5.2.4 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater) and MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater). http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
- Browser Compatibility: Our themes have been tested to work on Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Price Changes: Keon Themes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change the price of the theme without prior notice Also, to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Refund Policy: We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to thirty (30) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your problem and request for a refund.