- July 3, 2018 at 1:30 pm #1515SaravananParticipant
Can you help me on that?
- July 4, 2018 at 7:21 am #1525keonthemesKeymaster
We are little confused on your requirement. Because the fix header background color is blue in default. Although if you want to disable position fix option in the header, Please follow the simple steps below:
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > General > Disable Fixed Header.
Simply, click on the checkbox and Click Publish.
- July 4, 2018 at 9:43 am #1529
- July 5, 2018 at 12:40 pm #1581keonthemesKeymaster
You can have the Page title disable option at same place. Please follow the simple steps below:
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > General > Enable Page Title.
Then simply uncheck the checkbox and click publish.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.