Home Forums Bizplan Header Picture is now a split image

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  keonthemes 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

BCM Innovations
    Participant

My site is bcm-innovations.com. I uploaded a header image when I built the page and it worked without problem. I recently visited my page and the full header image does not span the width of the page – the width is bound by the width of the body of text below and outside of this area are clipped/cropped parts of the header image. Please advise!

keonthemes
    Keymaster

Hello @bcm-innovations ,

We made the inner banner style change for solving responsive zoom view issue. Please re upload a large width banner image for better view. If you want to go back to the previous style, please follow the simple steps:

Go to Dashboard > appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and paste below code;

.wrap-inner-banner {
        -webkit-background-size: cover;
        -moz-background-size: cover;
        -ms-background-size: cover;
        -o-background-size: cover;
        background-size: cover;
    }

Best Regards!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  keonthemes.

randy93552
    Participant

I think that if you make images 1920 x 650 they perform correctly. The documentation still says 1140 x 300

keonthemes
    Keymaster

Yes, the recommended current Slider Image is 1920*650px to targeting large screen size. We have uploaded New version after fixing. It will be available shortly on your WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.