Home Forums Bizplan demo files like example

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there,
      Really nice theme, would like to know if you offer any files to recreate like the demo? I’m not very good with themes so it would be easier for me to start with/build off of that.
      Thanks

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello,

For this theme, the demo contents are available in its pro theme Bizplan Pro only. In pro, the one click demo import system is built by default. So you can set up your site exactly to our demo page through a single click and lots of enhanced theme options.

Also, we give free demo setup service for the pro users.

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So the free theme is not able to look like the demo version?? this is really confusing and misleading? I am tying to get the front page to appear like the demo with ZERO luck and to be honest I have wasted hours on this… please clarify.

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, you can get the same look of the demo. What we are trying to say is, this theme is not built with one click demo import system. But you can do that manually. Please let us know your query by the email at [email protected]. So we can send you the demo files and assist with the process to achieve that.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.