Home Forums Business Gravity Pro Button and Subtitle

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keonthemes 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

rsegelquist
    Participant

I want to remove the Learn More button, or change the text and url so I only have one button on the slider that goes where i want it to go.

Also want to change the headings/subheadings of front page sections – like “Our Work Process” to just “Process”

Site is not live, so I can’t give URL.

keonthemes
    Keymaster

Yes, you can remove or change the text or the learn/read more button going through Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Front Page Options > Slider. You can have a button text change and disable options there.

Regarding to changing the process section titles, please go through Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Front Page Options > Word Process. You can change all the front page section titles from the respective front page section tab.

Thanks.

rsegelquist
    Participant

Awesome, thank you.

One other question – on Business Gravity, regular not pro, I’m having trouble getting the front page options to show up at all, i’ve tried to install on several sites with the same results.

keonthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please look at the theme documentation page to set up the front page and more. Here is the quick link: https://keonthemes.com/doc/business-gravity/

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.