Home Forums Bizplan Pro Upload, install, activate and nothing…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello! I just purchased Bizplan Pro. After upgrading my wordpress and try to install bizplan-pro.1.2.zip, it will but activation makes everything inaccessible and my site turns into nothing and becomes a whitescreen. I can’t access my dashboard or anything.

Any ideas? I want to get started on designing.

Thank you.

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello @draogn27 ,

Your current issue called WSOD (White Screen Of Death). It may cause due to the insufficient memory of your server that the theme needs. You should increase php memory limit on wp-config.php file, add this:

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’);

Please note, this setting may not work if your host does not allow for increasing the PHP memory limit–in that event, contact your host to increase the PHP memory limit. Also, note that many hosts set the PHP limit at 8MB.

Regards!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll try that. Here’s what the debugger said:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /rea/wp-content/themes/bizplan-pro/modules/portfolio/class-portfolio.php on line 9

Anonymous
      Inactive

I tried the memory limit trick and nothing. Still getting the same error.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I connected my provider and they said the theme was corrupt. Do you have any other installers I can download? What does that “unexpected” error message mean?

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello @draogn27 ,

We have not faced such issue till now. Please send us your site URL and server details so we can identify the real problem. Please make sure, your server is updated with PHP Version to 7.0.x. This might solve your issue.

Regards.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have yahoo small business. Maybe that’s the issue. I may have to change providers.

PHP is 5.3.6. It will not let me update to 7.0x. The url is http://deanheid.com/rea/. Can’t find any more server info.

Wordpress is updated to version 4.9.4.

As of right now, Bizplanpro is activated on it. If you want me to turn it off, please let me know.

I really want this theme to work.

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Yes, that’s the reason. We have clearly mentioned that the theme required PHP 5.4 or higher and our our recommendation is 7.0.x .
      Please upgrade or switch your server and try.
      Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks! I’ll get to doing something later this weekend. I will let you know how it goes. Yahoo Small Business let’s you presume you have everything you need and then you find out- nope! Thanks for your help!

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Glad we could help you.
      Any further queries are always welcome.

Thank you 🙂

Best Regards!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just wanted you guys to know that after dumping Yahoo for Siteground, everything is working perfectly.

Everyone- BUY THIS THEME! It’s incredible! You will have ZERO issues and support is awesome!

I’m sure I’ll have more questions once I figure ouot how I want these totally laid out, but I’m very impressed with your work.

THANK YOU!

keonthemes
      Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad it works. And thank you for your kind words.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.